A flavourful BBQ accompanied by a healthy Moroccan Salad and spicy condiment.
You need the following Riki Moroccan Spice Journey products:
- Ras el hanut
- Moroccan Couscous Kit
- Moroccan Hot Harissa
- 5 tablespoons Riki Kaspi Spice Journey Ras El Hanut
- 6 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Riki Kaspi Spice Journey Moroccan Harissa (optional for chilli lovers)
- 1 kg of beef, poultry, lamb, fish or seafood.
Moroccan Couscous Salad ingredient:
- 1 x Riki’s Moroccan couscous kit
- 1 Tin Chickpeas
- 1 Lebanese Cucumber – Finely sliced
- 10 Chery Tomatoes – Halves
- 2 Celery Sticks – Finely diced
- 1 Red Capsicum – Seeded & cut into thin sticks
- 3 Spring onions – Finely sliced on an angle
- 25 leaves Fresh Mint – Shredded
Salad Dressing – you need:
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 3tbs Red Vinegar
- 1ts Salt
- 1tsp Paprika
- 1ts Honey
Moroccan Hot Harissa & Yogurt Condiment ingredient:
- 1 Jar of Riki’s Moroccan Harissa – Hot Chilli Paste
- 1 cup Natural Yogurt
- Whisk the Spice Journey Ras El Hanut with the olive oil and the Moroccan Harissa if using. Rub well into all surfaces of the beef, poultry, lamb, fish or seafood.
- BBQ on medium to low heat or in an oven set to medium or as recommended for the type of meat you are roasting.
Moroccan Couscous Salad method:
- In a Large Bowl, cook Riki’s Couscous (Follow the instructions at the back) and mix in well the contents of the two 2 sachets (Almonds & Berries). Place the cooked couscous on a large round serving plate.
- In a bowl whisk to combine all salad dressing ingredients
- In a large bowl mix all vegetables & chickpeas together with the salad dressing
- Place the vegetables & chickpeas salad on top of the couscous and serve next to your grilled meat dish.
Moroccan Hot Harissa & Yogurt Condiment method:
- Mix well and serve in a small condiment bowl next to your main dish for drizzling spicy hot condiment on top of your dish.