Give your BBQ lamb, beef or seafood a delicious flavour with Ras el Hanut spice mix handmade by Riki Kaspi.
- 5 tablespoons Riki Kaspi Spice Journey Ras El Hanut
- 6 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Riki Kaspi Spice Journey Moroccan Harissa (optional for chilli lovers)
- 1 kg lamb, beef, poultry, fish or seafood
- Whisk the Spice Journey Ras El Hanut with the olive oil and the Moroccan Harissa if using. Rub well into all surfaces of the beef, poultry, lamb, fish or seafood.
- BBQ on medium to low heat or in an oven set to medium or as recommended for the type of meat you are roasting.
Other suggestions for using Ras El Hanut
- Add a teaspoon to your favourite meatball or hamburger patty recipe for a hit of authentic Moroccan flavour.
- Vegetable dishes, casseroles, bakes and tajines take on an extra dimension when you add a teaspoon of Ras El Hanut at the start of cooking.