This Moroccan Lamb Tagine Casserole Recipe is ’Easy & Fun’ to cook homemade delicious meal!
4 Ingredients only on your shopping list:
- Riki’s Moroccan lamb & Beef Chermoula spice paste
- 1kg Lamb Shoulder (or Leg) – large diced
- 2 Onions – Diced
- 1 tin of crushed tomato
‘Easy & Fun’ Cooking 4 Steps:
- In a casserole Fry your diced onion until golden
- Add a tin of crushed tomato – cook for 5 more minutes on low heat
- Add Riki’s Lamb & Beef Chermoula spice paste – Cook for 5 more minutes on low heat
- Add diced Lamb – Mix well and cook on low heat with the lid on for 1.5 hours (or until tender)
Ready to Enjoy your own cooked delicious Moroccan Lamb Tajine!